7 August 2019
Vital Gymnastics are seeking to employ a Senior Coach.
Vital Gymnastics are seeking to employ a Senior Coach for the purpose of coaching one of our upper level squads, coaching approx. 16 hours per week.
Vital is a family owned business that has been passionate about gymnastics for over 30 years; we pride ourselves on delivering one of the best programs in Western Australia and are committed to making our gym kids feel like they are part of our big family.
A successful candidate will need to display the following:
Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to teach / coach children of all ages
- Enjoy working with children of all age groups
- Passionate and committed
- Punctual and reliable
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work cohesively with other staff.
- Advanced Silver Australian Gymnastics accreditation
- Working With Children's Check or Ability to Obtain
- Available on weekdays and weekends mornings and evenings
- Valid First Aid certificate
- 3-5 years Coaching at a senior Level
Preference will be given to a candidate that demonstrates the above requirements, possess excellent communication skills and a strong knowledge of the WAG level 7 to 10 curriculum. as well as being able to work within Vital Gymnastics values.
Please apply in writing to Soula O'Meara, General Manager via email: email@example.com